FIELDS OF SPECIALIZATION
Hike engineering consultants, having experts in almost all civil engineering disciplines, specializes in the fields of:
- Steel and Concrete Structures.
- Industrial facilities and Process Buildings.
- Pipe Racks.
- Table Top & Elevated Structures.
- Warehouse (with or without Shell structural system)
- Prilling Towers & Silos
- Underground Services for Plants
- Equipment Foundations.
- Pile Foundations.
- Tank Foundations.
- Compressor and Turbine Foundations (including dynamic analysis).
- Elevated and Underground Tanks.
- High Rise & Residential Buildings.
- Bill Boards & Sign Boards
- Steel structures and Transmission towers
- Rehabilitation & Structurally Strengthen of Structures
- Investigation & Structurally Strengthen of
- Building(s) after Natural or other hazards, like fire, earthquake, wind etc.
- Strengthen of Existing Structurally failed Building(s)
- Rehabilitation & Strengthen of Old and Historic Buildings
- Special Geometric Design
- Large Span Shells
- Domes, Skylights, Minarets, Chimneys etc.
- Steel Towers and Masts
Electrical (Commercial & Industrial) design
HT/LT switchgear quality inspection.
- Quality assurance of electrical & solar installation work.
- Electrical Safety inspection and power quality concerns.
- System maintenance planning.
- Engineering staff training for electrical design and development work.
- Cost reduction in utilities in process machines
Public Health Engineering
Water Supply System (Commercial & Industrial) Design.
Sewerage System (Commercial & Industrial) Design.
Drainage System Design.
- Design of Industrial Effulgent.
Architecture and Planning
- Health Care Buildings.
- Educational Buildings.
- High-rise Buildings.
- Industrial Buildings.
- Low Cost Housing.
- Residential Communities
- Construction Contract.
- Full Time/Resident & Top Supervision.
- Project Identification.
- Technical and Financial Feasibility Studies.
- Budgetary Planning.
- Development of Concept Plans.
- Design Development.
- Development of Technical Specifications.
- Preparation of Bidding Documents.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities.
- Preparation of Estimates of Most Probable Cost.
- Bidding Stage Services.
- Contract Administration.
- Preparation of Project Completion Report
Value & Forensic Engineering
- Arbitration and Claims.
- Market value of the Building(s).
- Value of Building(s) after Natural or other hazards, like fire, earthquake, wind etc.
- It is difficult to define the exact nature of “Forensic Engineering” so the exact nature may be tailored to the individual needs of each project